Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bad Pregnant Week!

I am so tired lately and my feet swell up and my legs hurt and my thumbs? hurt........last time I never got tired of being pregnant!! I worked up until I went into labor and never had any complaints. I just can't wait to not be pregnant now!! And I really don't have it too bad, just so tired and sore all the time. All I want to do is lay down all day and do nothing, but I have to work and I have a 3 year old that wants all my attention all the time!!! I feel like my whole body is swollen this time and all my joints hurt, I get numbness in feet and hands, and even my thighs and have to toss and turn all night to stop the numbness, I get charlie horses almost every night and they are getting more painful!!! I had only small swelling with my first pregnancy and that's it!! I still don't get morning sickness, but I have gained more weight and feel like I can't take a deep breath ever!!! I know I have it pretty easy, but I hate not wanting to do anything ever and if I do try to ignore everything and just do normal things I am so much more tired later!!! I have over 2 months left and I have no idea how I am gonna make it!!! If I could just relax, but I can't sleep no matter how tired I am!! Being pregnant is the most wonderful and the most annoying thing ever!!! I wouldn't give it up but I can't wait until this baby is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment