Friday, December 5, 2008

2 Weeks Left!

I only have two weeks left!!! I am so excited to finally have Baby Carter come home!!! Hayden asks me when we can go to the doctor to get him out, he is ready to have his mommy back!! I guess it will be a shock for him, I won't be able to spend a lot of time with him until everything is settled, but I will have to try to include him! I am still not dilated or anything, but with Hayden I didn't show any signs of labor until my water broke so it looks like it will be the same this time!! I have never had Braxton Hicks with either pregnancy so I don't really know what they feel like, maybe I have them and just don't know it? I have gone to part time at my job, it is just to hard to work 10 hours then come home and clean and do laundry and try to play with Hayden. Now I come home around 2:00 and JJ picks up Hayden at 5:00 so I get a little time to myself to rest and not have a three year old hanging on me! It has been nice, I forgot what "alone" felt like and I am loving my 3 hours of peace. That won't last long, now there will be a baby and a three year old fighting for my attention, but I will try to remember how fast Hayden grew up and savor the baby time, it is probably my last!!! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment