Saturday, December 13, 2008

Contractions?

I have been having contractions for about 2 hours, every 3-5 minutes!! I don't want to get my hopes up, but maybe he will be here soon!!!! It was the same with Hayden, I didn't have any labor at all or any dilation ect...... I really want to not be pregnant!! I was going to clean the house tomorrow and will be disappointed if I have to!!! Please let this be it!! December 14th sounds wonderful for a birthday!!! 

Well, no baby yet:( I had consistent contractions from about 9:00 pm to 1:00 am! They started getting uncomfortable at 12:00 and than just stopped at 1:00 am:( I never had BH with Hayden so I really thought this was it, now I am tired and disappointed, and I have to clean the house today:( I hope the contractions at least got me ready to be induced on the 22nd, I will find out on Wednesday if we can go ahead with the induction!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Same thing happened to me with Kylee and we went walking for the whole day from like 10am-4pm. She was born at 11:50 pm. Go walk that baby out! Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete