Monday, December 22, 2008

No baby, he is breach:(

We went to the hospital to be induced and I mentioned that Baby Carter had moved a lot more than usual last night so they did an ultra sound to make sure he was head down. He had completely flipped and was now head in the ribs!!! They tried to turn him, but he wouldn't budge and that was the most painful experience ever!! The doctor gave me two choices, wait or have a c section now. I have never had surgery so I am scared to do the c section and I don't want to have one if there is a chance he will turn again, so now I wait until I go into labor or go in next Tuesday to be induced or have a c section if he hasn't turned. I am very disappointed, but I guess he is not ready yet!! Now I have to wait again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment