Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What Next???

Not even a month after his toe incident Baby Carter is back at the hospital!! I took him to Kid Care on Wednesday night because he was wheezy and breathing kind of hard. They looked at him and gave him albutoral (spelling?) and he wasn't getting enough oxygen so they sent a fire truck to take him to Primary Children's!! It was very surreal and feels like a dream, but he is finally getting better and after 6 days we are now home!! I am afraid to be here without all the monitors but it is good to be home. Now I just hope he can finish getting better and we can go on with our lives! He is my little trooper!! He was so good the whole time we were there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad he is home. We will continue praying for him to recover all the way. Poor little guy. They are an adventure, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete