Sunday, October 18, 2009

Babies everywhere.....

Is it just me or is EVERYONE having or just had a baby this year!! I know I am ultra sensitive but it seems like Carter would have had a ton of little friends to play with and it is just another reason why it sucks that my baby is gone. I am happy for all of the people having babies but can't help but be jealous at the same time. It makes me feel like I am being punished because there is no reason my Carter should have died. Sorry if I offend anyone but I just had to get that out. I love being around babies and am sooo glad that I know a lot of people with babies, but sometimes it makes me a little depressed to see all the babies grow up because I should be experiencing a lot of that right now. I dream about babies all the time, they just are never my babies and I always wake up feeling empty. Carter would be 10 months old this month and the more time that goes by, the more I wonder what he would be like now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment