Monday, October 5, 2009

Proud Mommy Monday!!! Such a nice boy!

I am going to give this "Proud Mommy Monday" a shot!!!!

Last week my 4 year old, Hayden, and I were watching TV and there was a cute girl on the show we were watching. He told me he liked her and that he should "get one of those" so he could tell her she is pretty and be really nice to her!!! It made me feel good because he is such a sweet little boy and I like to think I have a little to do with that. He always calls me pretty because he knows how much I love hearing him say it. It was a cartoon and the girl was blonde and curvy so he already knows what "the media's" idea of pretty is, but I am hoping it is a look into how he will treat the women in his life in the future!!!! I know he is quite young and won't have girlfriends for a VERY (hopefully) long time, but I do hope he treats them well!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute story. Great Proud Mommy Moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!!! What a sweetie! YOu have for sure taught him to be kind and gentle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Sarah. What a sweet boy he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayden is a very sweet boy, and you do have alot to do with it. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete