Tuesday, January 12, 2010

QUITTER!!!

Ok, I am going to stop 500 call diet a week earlier than planned because I am not feeling well. I feel like I am a quitter, even though I will continue to diet I am just jumping into phase three early. I have felt pretty weak, which I kept telling myself is normal because I am not eating much. I have started to kindof black out when I stand too quickly, ALL THE TIME, not just occasionally. I also feel like I can't catch my breath and my heart starts beating faster, which could be anxiety over thinking I am going to pass out. So I am adding calories and starting my exercise routine early. I feel really bad because I just can't make myself do the diet anymore. I will continue to post because technically I am still on the same diet just didn't quite finish phase 2! I have lost 8 lbs so far and hope to at least keep that off!!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! HCG, is it? Definitely a hard diet... I did it for 40 days, 15, then 15 and then 10... that last time I just couldn't finish! Congrats on your 8 lbs! That's fab!

    ReplyDelete