Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hayden is doing GREAT!

I think he is doing just fine now. He seems a little tired sometimes, but other than that he is back to normal! We even told him that he will like more food now because his tonsils are out and he tried STEAK and ZUCCINI! He didn't eat much, but that is about the first red meat we have gotten into him!! I am doing OK now. I was VERY anxious about Hayden having his tonsils out and now it is done and I can breathe again. I am going to talk to a councelor at my Dr's office because every time I go in there I cry, even though I feel like I am doing alright, all they have to do is ask "how are things in your life going?" and I just break down. I guess I will give it a try and see if it does me any good to talk to someone who doesn't know me. It feels like a lot of sad things have happened this year and it is barely March. A friends baby was still born, another friend lost his father. My sister lost her baby and my husband's great aunt died. I really want this year to be a happy one, but it has already been very sad for me and people I care about. I really wanted to try to get pregnant this year, but I am afraid. I don't really know what to do or even if I can do it. I don't want to get pregnant and have something happen because I am so stressed about something happening....... if that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment