Sunday, August 1, 2010

been a while

I haven't really felt like blogging lately. I am a super busy at work and feel like the summer just rushed by! I wanted to actually do stuff this summer instead of just staying home because I need a break from work, well it doesn't really work out that way! I sometimes wish I could work part time so I had more time with Hayden. The weekends end up being catch up for housework and if we do go camping or swimming or something I feel like I have no down time at all!! Oh the struggle every mom faces... stay at home and try to live on less and maybe not be able to afford to go out and do things or work and not have the time? This summer has been fun and I have tried to get Hayden out of the house on the weekends!!

We went to Incredible Pizza and played mini golf
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to the park
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really want to make it to the zoo to see the baby elephant! I can't believe pre school starts in just over a month and Hayden will be 5 in two months! Time flys when your having fun... and when your not!

No comments:

Post a Comment