Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

New Years Resolutions.
1. No eating out except special occasions.
2. Limit sugar.
3. Cut out soda (for real this time).
4. Have a more positive attitude
5. Read all the books I own before buying any new ones. (exludes book club)

This year I want to be more positive and try not to let myself get into my usual funks. I want to continue to eat healthier and excersize regulary. I wanted this to be a great year with no surgeries, broken arms or heart aches........ One of my best friends had a brain anuerysm and had to have surgery on 01/01/11. Yes the very first day of the new year. :( She is doing well for someone who just had brain surgery, but it will be a rough couple weeks and a few months recovery. I feel so sad for her and her family. I won't let this ruin my year though. She will recover and it will still be a great year! [that is me being positive;)]
So happy New Year everyone, let's make it a good one.
SarahZina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment