Sunday, January 30, 2011

Out of my funk?

So I am trying to come out of the funk I have been in for about two years now. I really want to get back to living my life. I went to dinner with some friends I don't see very often and a last minute movie with my friend Jenny, which I pretty much never do. I always feel kind of awkward when I am with people I haven't known since childhood or don't see every day. I need to get over it and just let myself get to know new people and maybe not stay home every weekend in my comfort zone. I never used to be such a hermit, it really started when Hayden was born and got really bad after Carter died. It is time to start having some fun and maybe even get a life outside my family. I am hoping this will be just what I need to get out of my funk. It's a new year and time to start over. I am also going to try to blog about by my new outlook on life at least once a month. That means I have to do something out of my comfort zone every month. I can check off January with the the movie, Burlesque, with Jenny. I am really glad I went and I loved the singing and the Famous Amos cookies!(wink, wink) Now on to February. Is it possible to plan something spontaneous? I guess I will have to work on it ;)
SarahZina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment