Saturday, July 16, 2011

Always.....

Ok. It is all over. I LOVED the movie! I knew I would, but it was fantastic. A lot of it is exactly how I pictured it... it helps that the movies had come out before I finished the series so as I was reading and watching it all kind of meshed into the same thing. I laughed, I cried and I feel grateful to have had this experience to share with my family. We have seen them all together and my son has come to the last 3 or 4 (I can't remember) and has watched them at home with me. We will always have Harry Potter as something we did, and will continue to do, as a family. My favorite line in all the books is the same as in the movies. When snape produces his patronus and Albus says "after all these years" and Snape replies "ALWAYS"! It is heart wrenching to realize all that Snape has sacrificed for love. This is ultimately a story about love. Not your typical love story, even with all the magic and unbelievable creatures in the world of Harry Potter, it is more real than any other love story I have read or seen. It is about pure and deep emotion. Something Voldemort did not possess and something you must have to really live! I can't wait to see what these young actors do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment